Why should I choose a trained and certified installer?
While there are plenty of DIY home automation products on the market, we recommend engaging a certified professional for anything that involves electrical work. This is for three reasons:
- Safety – Electrical work is risky, even for people who know what they’re doing.
- Insurance – Check your insurance policy before you DIY. Insurers may not cover damage from using products that don't comply with Australian standards. You may also not be covered for home automation systems that weren't professionally installed.
- Experience – Install your home automation system faster and more efficiently. Work with the experts who have done it before.
What if I want to renovate after my home automation system is installed?
Want to redecorate or take down a wall? No problems. Call us and we’ll remove and install your modules in the new location.
I live in an apartment. Can I install a home automation system?
Since our systems don’t connect permanently to a building’s infrastructure, most apartments are suitable for home automation.
However, it’s always a good idea to run this by your body corporate first.
What is the process for installing a home automation system?
The first step in every home automation system installation is to understand your requirements. We’ll visit your home or examine the building plans. Then we’ll help you decide on a home automation system that suits your needs.
From there, our qualified electricians take care of installation and set-up. Our installation processes are non-invasive, so there are no long cables to run throughout your house.
We use miniaturised modules that can be installed just about anywhere, from in a wall switch box to behind a light switch. It’s simple, fast and convenient.
How much does home automation cost?
Home automation is cheaper than you might expect. We pride ourselves on offering affordable home automation systems that are accessible to everyone.
We use industry-leading products. And we offer the highest standard of customer service without compromising on quality.
Find out more about our home automation packages and pricing
What can I automate?
Your imagination is our creation. Our most popular home automation features include:
- Heating and cooling
- Security cameras
- Media operation (i.e. TV, music, alarm clock)
- Appliance operation (i.e. coffee machine, oven)
- Fire alarms.
- Door operations including garage
Who is home automation for?
If you want to make your house more energy efficient, comfortable and luxurious, home automation is for you. Home automation is suitable for:
- New builds
- Existing homes
- Commercial spaces.